Jabari chats about; being like the bumblebee, joining forces to create something amazing and why you should hold yourself to a higher standard.
Pam Shares That You Are The Only One That Can Change Your Life Or Business, Asks Who Are You Really, & How Your Mindset Is Key To It All
Rory Douglas shares how he turned setbacks into superpowers; reminds us that life offers opportunities, take them; How mentors are important & that You need to spend time with…YOU first!
Zach shares why it’s YOUR fault; How he entered the college of entrepreneurship; Has a goal to make it cool to be yourself; How we need to embrace our dark side while developing character and skills!
EP 117 Rich Rudzinski Leveraging Tools And Being 100% Yourself
How Can You Take Your Freelance Or Consulting And Grow It Into A Full Fledged Business?
- Rich shares what he did when he hit growth ceilings. Are you hitting a growth challenge or ceiling?
- Rich share some great advice on working ON your business vs. working IN your business
- Rich talks about Leveraging tools to improve collaboration & communication
- Rich shares the benefits of being 100% yourself
- Rich reminds us to use the tools and coaches out there to make our entrepreneurial path far less bumpy.
Rich Rudzinski’s links
EP 112 Nick Sotelo Transitioning To Your Entrepreneurial Dream
How Can You Transition Into Your Entrepreneurial Dream, From Where Your Now?
- Nick talks about transitioning to your entrepreneurial dream? Nick mentioned the mortality rate of those in his field and sat down with his wife to plan their exit from their current field into their purposefully chosen entrepreneurial path.
- Nick & I chat from different perspectives gleaned from our grandparents – Nick didn’t call this one out specifically but during our great conversation, I shared a perspective I learned from my great grandmother who raised my mother. Nick, who was racked by his grandmother, shared a different perspective that she gleaned from his grandmother. Is either one wrong? For me the answer is no.
- Having a coach can make a huge difference – Nick shares his experience of personally trying to get his fitness under control. After being an athlete in high school and into college, he found in his later years that his fitness was not near where he wanted it to be. After trying a number of different self paced techniques he took on the aid of a coach.
Start with the end in mind! – Nick reminded us that starting with the mentality of “I am going to start and see where it goes…” is usually a prescription for not ending up anywhere you want to be. Instead, start with the end in mind! For me this is much like the Vista Vision I have my coaching clients use.
Nick Sotelo’s links
EP 107 Jason Linett Change Your Words Change Your Business and Change Your Life
Can your words help your customer literally sell themselves on your product or service?
- Jason Talks About How You Only Have A Few Seconds So STAND OUT!
no matter what you are selling and let’s be honest we are always selling something. It may be your product or service, it may be your fb group or getting someone to engage with you on social media or just simply getting your prospect or customer to simply take the first step of raising their hand and showing they are interested.
- Jason reminds us to Enhance Relationships Then Present Value
We have discussed this fact in the past but it is so important that here we are again yet another one of my guests emphasizing the importance of building rapport and enhancing the relationship with your prospect or client before presenting the value.
- Jason says that Explanations up front = education; Explanations afterward = excuses
By being clear and up front from the beginning you can not only level set expectations but you can pre-frame a desired outcome for both you and your prospect.
- Jason Shares That You Should Get yourself into state before trying to get your audience into one
We as humans tend to make our initial decision based on emotions then we back them up with logical explanations. So, many entrepreneurs focus on getting their audience, their prospects into a state that would better enable them to make the buying decision the product creator wants them to make.
- Jason Reminds Us That Different is better than better
As I call out in the start of the interview, Jason stood out to me via that way he presented his desire to come onto my show. Remember thought #1 one here – STAND OUT.
Jason Linett’s links
EP 102 Ari Gronich From Deathbed To Healer Motivation Means Nothing Without Action
How can it get any better than now? What would happen if.. Have you asked yourself these questions? Should You? Have you thought the answer all the way through? What impact would it have if…?
- Whether it’s a tough road or an easy one it is still up to you – Ari like so many of my other guests, faced so many obstacles in his life. The question then really becomes what are you going to do now that you have faced that adversity?
- Learn whatever you can from wherever you can and go deep – Ari shares how he learned such a wide variety of tactics and techniques with his areas of expertise that it opened doors and opportunities that enabled him to work on bigger industries names.
- Stand up and fight for what you believe in – Ladies and gentleman STAND THE HELL up for yourself and all those other little guys out there that can not or will not stand up for themselves, through your product, your services and your damn voice!
- Motivation means nothing without action – and action means nothing without a plan. A plan means nothing without knowing who you are!
Ari Gronich’s links
EP 081 Tom Gaddis You Have To Be Producer To Be Successful
- Tom shares why it is important to be a producer 1st if you want to have success
- Tom reminds us why you have to show up and do the work EVERYDAY
- Tom talks about a minimum viable product and its impact to your success
- Tom shares his MILK method of entrepreneurial success
- Finally Tom asks…are you a good person and why that answer is important.
Tom Gaddis links
Come join us in our FaceBook Group
EP 075 Jake Anderson Building Human Connections Will Grow Your Engagement and Business
- Jake reminds us that vanity metrics don’t always equal great coach
- Jake admit that he was not happy with his choices and why
- Jake shares thoughts on looking for a paradise you are already living in
- Jake share the importance of building those human connections
Jake Anderson links
Come join us in our FaceBook Group