Curt Cuscino Shares About; Start And Start Now; Find Your Passion; Everything Has to Evolve; Know Not Just Who Your Targeting But Why
Lois Koffi Shares Her Story And Thoughts On; Squashing Your Dream; Building Your Contacts & Influence; And Having A Coach To Help You.
Tom Antion Shares About; Giving Before You Get; How To Make Resistance Walls Paper Thin; Building An Email List; Why Jump On New Features In Social Media
Gabe Helguera from iPrevail chats about; Supportive Community; Keep Working On Your Craft; Building Your Audience NOW; And To Win, Just Lean Out Of Your Comfort Zone Longer Than Others Will!
John Reminds Us To; Stop trying to please everyone; Challenge Yourself & Find Others That Will As Well; Harness The Power Of Your Mind; Become A Better Version Of Yourself
Alex Reminds Us; What We See Isn’t Always What Is; You Don’t Know What You Know; Join Them Vs. Beat Them; Focus On The 6 Human Needs
Jason talks about marching to your own beat; hacks vs stability; the customer value journey and how if you fail you are not re-starting from zero
EP 107 Jason Linett Change Your Words Change Your Business and Change Your Life
Can your words help your customer literally sell themselves on your product or service?
- Jason Talks About How You Only Have A Few Seconds So STAND OUT!
no matter what you are selling and let’s be honest we are always selling something. It may be your product or service, it may be your fb group or getting someone to engage with you on social media or just simply getting your prospect or customer to simply take the first step of raising their hand and showing they are interested.
- Jason reminds us to Enhance Relationships Then Present Value
We have discussed this fact in the past but it is so important that here we are again yet another one of my guests emphasizing the importance of building rapport and enhancing the relationship with your prospect or client before presenting the value.
- Jason says that Explanations up front = education; Explanations afterward = excuses
By being clear and up front from the beginning you can not only level set expectations but you can pre-frame a desired outcome for both you and your prospect.
- Jason Shares That You Should Get yourself into state before trying to get your audience into one
We as humans tend to make our initial decision based on emotions then we back them up with logical explanations. So, many entrepreneurs focus on getting their audience, their prospects into a state that would better enable them to make the buying decision the product creator wants them to make.
- Jason Reminds Us That Different is better than better
As I call out in the start of the interview, Jason stood out to me via that way he presented his desire to come onto my show. Remember thought #1 one here – STAND OUT.
Jason Linett’s links
EP 097 Sarah St. John Starting Running And Monetizing Your Business On A Budget
How many different ways can you start, run & monetize your business on a budget?
- Sara the path she has taken like so many others going from working for other so working for herself trying multiple industries until she found what really resonated with her, teaching others how to start, run and monetize on a budget.
- Sarahs shared a number of great tips and resources on how to get your business up off the ground and running for a minimal amount of month initially and keep it running on a very small budget.
- Sarah and I discuss some of the many ways to monetize – Affiliate marketing, course creation, coaching one-on-one or to a group. Going from your first $1 online to creating an ongoing revenue stream.
- I repeat the importance of my mantra – Learn Do Teach – I have mentioned this one a few times here but it is that important to call out again.
Sarah St John’s links
EP 087 Jess Jacobsen Social Media Mistakes You May Have Already Made
- Jess reminds us to be mindful of those social media growth scams that can do more harm than good.
- Jess shares that we need to use social media wisely and stay connected to it and the business
- Jess tells us why we need to step up and GO BIG!
- Jess then shares a number of social media tips to build and grow our social media presence in the correct fashion!
- Jess also talks about the two different types of entrepreneurs out there – one of which is the Booty Call Entrepreneur
Jess Jacobsen’s links