John Reminds Us To; Stop trying to please everyone; Challenge Yourself & Find Others That Will As Well; Harness The Power Of Your Mind; Become A Better Version Of Yourself
Alex Reminds Us; What We See Isn’t Always What Is; You Don’t Know What You Know; Join Them Vs. Beat Them; Focus On The 6 Human Needs
Jason talks about marching to your own beat; hacks vs stability; the customer value journey and how if you fail you are not re-starting from zero
EP 107 Jason Linett Change Your Words Change Your Business and Change Your Life
Can your words help your customer literally sell themselves on your product or service?
- Jason Talks About How You Only Have A Few Seconds So STAND OUT!
no matter what you are selling and let’s be honest we are always selling something. It may be your product or service, it may be your fb group or getting someone to engage with you on social media or just simply getting your prospect or customer to simply take the first step of raising their hand and showing they are interested.
- Jason reminds us to Enhance Relationships Then Present Value
We have discussed this fact in the past but it is so important that here we are again yet another one of my guests emphasizing the importance of building rapport and enhancing the relationship with your prospect or client before presenting the value.
- Jason says that Explanations up front = education; Explanations afterward = excuses
By being clear and up front from the beginning you can not only level set expectations but you can pre-frame a desired outcome for both you and your prospect.
- Jason Shares That You Should Get yourself into state before trying to get your audience into one
We as humans tend to make our initial decision based on emotions then we back them up with logical explanations. So, many entrepreneurs focus on getting their audience, their prospects into a state that would better enable them to make the buying decision the product creator wants them to make.
- Jason Reminds Us That Different is better than better
As I call out in the start of the interview, Jason stood out to me via that way he presented his desire to come onto my show. Remember thought #1 one here – STAND OUT.
Jason Linett’s links
EP 097 Sarah St. John Starting Running And Monetizing Your Business On A Budget
How many different ways can you start, run & monetize your business on a budget?
- Sara the path she has taken like so many others going from working for other so working for herself trying multiple industries until she found what really resonated with her, teaching others how to start, run and monetize on a budget.
- Sarahs shared a number of great tips and resources on how to get your business up off the ground and running for a minimal amount of month initially and keep it running on a very small budget.
- Sarah and I discuss some of the many ways to monetize – Affiliate marketing, course creation, coaching one-on-one or to a group. Going from your first $1 online to creating an ongoing revenue stream.
- I repeat the importance of my mantra – Learn Do Teach – I have mentioned this one a few times here but it is that important to call out again.
Sarah St John’s links
EP 087 Jess Jacobsen Social Media Mistakes You May Have Already Made
- Jess reminds us to be mindful of those social media growth scams that can do more harm than good.
- Jess shares that we need to use social media wisely and stay connected to it and the business
- Jess tells us why we need to step up and GO BIG!
- Jess then shares a number of social media tips to build and grow our social media presence in the correct fashion!
- Jess also talks about the two different types of entrepreneurs out there – one of which is the Booty Call Entrepreneur
Jess Jacobsen’s links
EP 081 Tom Gaddis You Have To Be Producer To Be Successful
- Tom shares why it is important to be a producer 1st if you want to have success
- Tom reminds us why you have to show up and do the work EVERYDAY
- Tom talks about a minimum viable product and its impact to your success
- Tom shares his MILK method of entrepreneurial success
- Finally Tom asks…are you a good person and why that answer is important.
Tom Gaddis links
Come join us in our FaceBook Group
EP 069 Angela Giles The 3 Cs of Business Connection Collaboration And Client
- Angela talks about finding your motivator, that thing that moves you forward or whoops you upside the head to get your butt and moving
- Angela asks “Did you put in the time and the work” in order to get the results you had hoped to get from yourself, your business or that program you invested in.
- Angela asks a powerful question: “Do you want to be an expert or a pioneer?”
- Angela chat about tech, physical and digital and asks what is next
- Angela shares the three Cs of business and why they are so very important.
Angela Giles links
Come join us in our FaceBook Group
EP 039 Joey Yak What Are You Fantastic At That Has Become Familiar
- Joey shares about putting music to your message and the power behind it
- Joey talks about the pitfalls of acting like the manager when you are still the janitor
- Joey share why you should open your mind and act without permission
Joey Yaks links
EP 033 Tanya Stegman How You React To Tragedy And Change Matters
- Tanya shares the varied path that brought her to the point of creating her very successful multi location business.
- Tanya shares the importance of learning when to stop working IN the business and start working ON the business.
- Tanya shares the story of how her business faces a tragedy that her entire industry had never faced before, and how her reaction to that was watched by everyone including the media.
- Tanya shares how she took all her learning and is not leveraging that expertise to others outside her industry and helping them grow their business as well.
- Tanya reminds us how and why is important to embrace the changes that happen, especially in 2020 with the impact of COVID
- Tanya drops so many other tips and ideas in this episode as well!
Tanya Stegman links
Get a $50 coaching discovery session with Tanya for $25 – Just mention The Dark Horse Entrepreneur