Jonathan Wichman chats With Us About Getting Involved; Stepping Up When Needed; Selected Not Elected; Asks Where Were They During The Bad Times
EP 097 Sarah St. John Starting Running And Monetizing Your Business On A Budget
How many different ways can you start, run & monetize your business on a budget?
- Sara the path she has taken like so many others going from working for other so working for herself trying multiple industries until she found what really resonated with her, teaching others how to start, run and monetize on a budget.
- Sarahs shared a number of great tips and resources on how to get your business up off the ground and running for a minimal amount of month initially and keep it running on a very small budget.
- Sarah and I discuss some of the many ways to monetize – Affiliate marketing, course creation, coaching one-on-one or to a group. Going from your first $1 online to creating an ongoing revenue stream.
- I repeat the importance of my mantra – Learn Do Teach – I have mentioned this one a few times here but it is that important to call out again.
Sarah St John’s links
EP 087 Jess Jacobsen Social Media Mistakes You May Have Already Made
- Jess reminds us to be mindful of those social media growth scams that can do more harm than good.
- Jess shares that we need to use social media wisely and stay connected to it and the business
- Jess tells us why we need to step up and GO BIG!
- Jess then shares a number of social media tips to build and grow our social media presence in the correct fashion!
- Jess also talks about the two different types of entrepreneurs out there – one of which is the Booty Call Entrepreneur
Jess Jacobsen’s links