Luis shares many power tips for podcasting and business in general from investing in yourself to the power of leverage and why you should start with the end in mind.
EP 016 Tracy B The Plight Of Procrastination
- How do you avoid getting hung up in the plight of procrastination?
- Tracy shares some of the key procrastination drivers how we all fall prey to the plight of procrastination
- Tracy shares some great tips and ways of curbing your procrastination
- Tracy shares a simple tactic you can put in place today to avoid your procrastination
John shares his sales niche story, the value of grit, about taking in the useful, focusing on strengths and reminds us of some key sales tips!
EP 014 Christina Vitagliano Turning Monsters Into Money
- Christina reminds us of the importance of continuous learning, building your skills and leveraging them into your business.
- Christina reminds us if you’re not happy SELL IT! Then tells us what to do next.
- Christina talks about how no matter how much you plan, it will NOT go the way you plan.
- Christina shares the secret sauce of hospitality and training.
- Christina shares her top tip of being a successful business owner!
Christina Vitagliano Links
EP 013 Casey Edward Become That Version Of You That Has Success
- Casey shares her journey through the emotional trials of anxiety and how she finally regained control
- Casey reminds us that we are not our thoughts and goes into the importance of remembering that molding our thoughts builds a better life and business
- Casey tells us to stop settling in our personal lives and how that impacts our business lives and visa versa
- Casey leaves us with a golden tip of being the person that has already achieved the goals in business and in life that we want to achieve.
Casey Edward links
EP 012 Tracy Brinkmann 12 Tips For Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Being a successful entrepreneur takes a lot of work, a lot of vision and a lot of perseverance. Today your humble host, Me, shares 21 tips, that I have gleaned from my experience and from other driven entrepreneurs who have already found success, some of which have been guests on this show. By sharing them I am hoping they will help you navigate your path much more easily.
Being a successful entrepreneur takes a lot of work, a lot of vision and a lot of perseverance. Her are 21 tips to help you on your journey!
Yasmin shares key tips about the entrepreneurial wilderness; knowing what you can do with ease and her core 4 principles toward building a great business working 20 hours a week or less.
You can’t tell where you are going if you forget where you have been, the importance of teams & working with people you enjoy ! Have The Exit In Mind!
Kent speaks to failure in small business, pivoting during the pandemic, disconnects between sales & marketing & why price isn’t #1 reason for purchase