Paul shares about; lack of integrity, finding a gap and filling it, we are creatures that evolve, and importance of establishing trust
Alex Reminds Us; What We See Isn’t Always What Is; You Don’t Know What You Know; Join Them Vs. Beat Them; Focus On The 6 Human Needs
Jason talks about marching to your own beat; hacks vs stability; the customer value journey and how if you fail you are not re-starting from zero
Jabari chats about; being like the bumblebee, joining forces to create something amazing and why you should hold yourself to a higher standard.
Pam Shares That You Are The Only One That Can Change Your Life Or Business, Asks Who Are You Really, & How Your Mindset Is Key To It All
Ret. Colonel Carla D Bass shares universal wisdom; how she saw a problem and solved it; and the importance of writing succinctly yet powerfully!
Rory Douglas shares how he turned setbacks into superpowers; reminds us that life offers opportunities, take them; How mentors are important & that You need to spend time with…YOU first!
Zach shares why it’s YOUR fault; How he entered the college of entrepreneurship; Has a goal to make it cool to be yourself; How we need to embrace our dark side while developing character and skills!
EP 117 Rich Rudzinski Leveraging Tools And Being 100% Yourself
How Can You Take Your Freelance Or Consulting And Grow It Into A Full Fledged Business?
- Rich shares what he did when he hit growth ceilings. Are you hitting a growth challenge or ceiling?
- Rich share some great advice on working ON your business vs. working IN your business
- Rich talks about Leveraging tools to improve collaboration & communication
- Rich shares the benefits of being 100% yourself
- Rich reminds us to use the tools and coaches out there to make our entrepreneurial path far less bumpy.
Rich Rudzinski’s links
EP 112 Nick Sotelo Transitioning To Your Entrepreneurial Dream
How Can You Transition Into Your Entrepreneurial Dream, From Where Your Now?
- Nick talks about transitioning to your entrepreneurial dream? Nick mentioned the mortality rate of those in his field and sat down with his wife to plan their exit from their current field into their purposefully chosen entrepreneurial path.
- Nick & I chat from different perspectives gleaned from our grandparents – Nick didn’t call this one out specifically but during our great conversation, I shared a perspective I learned from my great grandmother who raised my mother. Nick, who was racked by his grandmother, shared a different perspective that she gleaned from his grandmother. Is either one wrong? For me the answer is no.
- Having a coach can make a huge difference – Nick shares his experience of personally trying to get his fitness under control. After being an athlete in high school and into college, he found in his later years that his fitness was not near where he wanted it to be. After trying a number of different self paced techniques he took on the aid of a coach.
Start with the end in mind! – Nick reminded us that starting with the mentality of “I am going to start and see where it goes…” is usually a prescription for not ending up anywhere you want to be. Instead, start with the end in mind! For me this is much like the Vista Vision I have my coaching clients use.
Nick Sotelo’s links