Tracy discusses the 7 stages of the customer journey and how that creates a successful & profitable model for your business.
EP 020 Tracy B The 6 Cs Of Entrepreneurship
- Tracy shares the 6 Important Cs of entrepreneurship
- Tracy announces a format change to the podcast that will be starting Sept 27 2020
- Tracy pauses to say THANK YOU to all his listeners as we have hit 3,292 download in the last 43 days since launching!
David shares how he took a nickname & created a business, brought in others to enhance his own expertise and advises us all to just get it out there!
EP 018 Tracy B Goal Setting 101
- What are the two key mindsets I have encountered around goal setting
- What does the goal setting process start with?
- What a good goal setting process for me to go through?
- Why should I involve others in my journey?
- Do I need a deadline?
- What final two things do I need to help insure my success?
Luis shares many power tips for podcasting and business in general from investing in yourself to the power of leverage and why you should start with the end in mind.
EP 016 Tracy B The Plight Of Procrastination
- How do you avoid getting hung up in the plight of procrastination?
- Tracy shares some of the key procrastination drivers how we all fall prey to the plight of procrastination
- Tracy shares some great tips and ways of curbing your procrastination
- Tracy shares a simple tactic you can put in place today to avoid your procrastination
Tracy shares some of the key procrastination drivers and also shares some great tactical ways of curbing your procrastination.
John shares his sales niche story, the value of grit, about taking in the useful, focusing on strengths and reminds us of some key sales tips!
EP 014 Christina Vitagliano Turning Monsters Into Money
- Christina reminds us of the importance of continuous learning, building your skills and leveraging them into your business.
- Christina reminds us if you’re not happy SELL IT! Then tells us what to do next.
- Christina talks about how no matter how much you plan, it will NOT go the way you plan.
- Christina shares the secret sauce of hospitality and training.
- Christina shares her top tip of being a successful business owner!
Christina Vitagliano Links
EP 013 Casey Edward Become That Version Of You That Has Success
- Casey shares her journey through the emotional trials of anxiety and how she finally regained control
- Casey reminds us that we are not our thoughts and goes into the importance of remembering that molding our thoughts builds a better life and business
- Casey tells us to stop settling in our personal lives and how that impacts our business lives and visa versa
- Casey leaves us with a golden tip of being the person that has already achieved the goals in business and in life that we want to achieve.
Casey Edward links